Take the latest HEAL quiz
The Challenge:HEAL offers a monthly general knowledge quiz. Each quiz covers a range of topics and rounds are presented in a variety of formats (text, picture, sound or video).
This is how it works:
- You take the latest quiz.
- You are asked to provide an email address and a quiz name (this name is published on the leader board)
- You are emailed a one time passcode that you need to enter to start the quiz.
- Quizzes take about 40 minutes to complete
- You can take a break at the end of any round
- You resume by taking the quiz again, it will automatically restart at the next round.
Each person (or more precisely, email address) can only take a quiz once.
- Some rounds are automatically scored, others you score yourself
- Once you have completed a quiz, you can check your ranking against all the other people who have completed that quiz.
- You will be shown your ranking for each quiz in the system
- You will be invited to take any quizzes that you have missed.
- General knowledge is normally nation specific.
- The HEAL monthly quizzes have been set by someone from the UK
- Heal would welcome volunteers from different countries who have a good IT skill set and an interest in setting a monthly quiz. Training would be given in using the tools to set the quiz.
- If you would like to volunteer email firstname.lastname@example.org giving your contact details.
- The quizplayer software can be used to host a quiz between familly and friends. Fuller details are qiven when you click the 'HOST A QUIZ EVENING' button.
- If you enjoyed doing the quiz and you can afford to please make a donation to HEAL - It will help a child less fortunate than you.